Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Your newest blog friend.

FRIDAY.

I am just so happy to see you this week!


As if your day wasn't already good enough (it's Friday, and you can't have a bad Friday.  It's actually impossible), I'm here to introduce you to your newest blog friend, Courtney from Titus2minutes.




Describe your blog:
My blog is comprised of short posts that you can read in about two minutes. Meant for busy women, the heartbeat behind my blog is to encourage women (and men too!) to fulfill their God-given roles and responsibilities found in Titus 2:3-5. Primarily, I encourage this through writing about homemaking, creativity, honoring the Lord, and relationships. 

What inspired you to start blogging?
Initially, I was inspired to start my blog because of my desire to see women grow in their relationship with the Lord. I have a passion to encourage women to be godly. I want to help them put "arms and legs" on their theology - meaning I want to help them bridge the gap between what they know and what that looks like lived out in daily life. 

What are three things readers may not know about you?
1.  I was homeschooled and enjoyed it a lot!
2.  I have a secret (ok, maybe not so secret!) love for cat videos! I know that fact, in combination with being homeschooled, makes me pretty nerdy! ;-) Here is one of my favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieax46UMtm4. Trust me, you will love it! 
3.  I have a passion for adoption. My youngest brother and sister are adopted from Haiti.  

Go say hi to Courtney!


I wish you a weekend full of pumpkin flavored things! 


Check out this month's featured sponsor:

3 comments:

  1. i was homeschooled, too! :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Off to her blog now:)
    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.