Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday, I love you.


1.  One of my best friends wrote the sweetest thing about me. 

"Rewind 3 years ago, a time where we cut each others hair because we had no money, and ate Taco Bell 3 of of the 7 days of the week, and you have a moment of raw emotion where two college girls tell their dreams.  Those words held the weight of all our hopes and dreams and fears, and the best part: here we are."

I'm telling you, guys.  Surround yourself with people who will dream with you.

2.  Today is my day off.  I woke up, drank two cups of coffee, and went back to sleep.  If that's not a good way to start your weekend, I don't know what is.

3.  This guy. 


Just doing some work and enjoying a snack, as one does. 

What are you thankful for this week? 




16 comments:

  1. what a beautiful sentiment from your friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that was such a sweet letter. And you must have been exhausted to fall asleep after two cups of coffee! Glad you got the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dog and I am slightly jealous that you have Friday off!!! Have a fantastic day though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful that I had the most relaxing spring break and I got a LOT of stuff that had been on my to-do list for awhile, done! (Although I'm SO SAD SB is ending!!)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet note from your friend. Friends like that can really just make your heart want to burst, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friends words are so beautiful! I was instantly transported back to my senior college apartment with my two very best friends. We are still so close and still have the same conversations (and are still pretty broke haha!)

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. "surround yourself with people who will dream with you."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have a couple of girl friends who have swapped hair cuts with me!!! LOL Love it! I'm doing yoga and beaching. THAT IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how adorable your dog is! And I agree, nothing better than a couple of cups of coffee at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little guy is the CUTEST THING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness! Your pup is soo cute!! I want!!!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.