Image Map

Friday, August 8, 2014

H A P P Y F R I D A Y : vacation + new blogs.



1. After today, Chris is off for an entire week! When he normally only takes an hour or two off every day, a whole week feels like an eternity.  I am so excited!

2. I found the picture I was talking about in this post. 

so tiny and snuggly!


3. The new Pretty Lovely Littles goodies will be out in ten days! I've been finishing everything up this week, and let me tell you...I have never been so excited about new products before. These are, hands down, my favorite that have ever been in the shop.  Pssst: keep an eye out, because there may be a few pre-order items listed this weekend!

4.  Megan has started a NEW BLOG in addition to her photography blog.  She is a beautiful writer and I highly recommend following along. If not for her writing, then for the hilarious pictures she posts of her 101 pound dog who thinks he's the size of Gatsby.

5. It's Friday.  I'm drinking a cup of coffee.  The laundry is going and there are candles burning.  Sometimes it's the littlest things that make you happy to be alive.

What made you happy to be alive this week?


21 comments:

  1. Aww, this is a lovely post. It is so important to remember the good things in life!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inspiring me to burn some candles this weekend. I always forget how much I love them until I light them and the whole house smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is so cute! That definitely sounds like the perfect start to a Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Friday, I have the whole weekend off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad I am going to be living in Canada when your new products come out...I might have to order them anyways and just have them waiting for me as a little treat when I come home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for new pretty little lovelies products! I'm going to be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gtasby is a cutie! What kind of dog is that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sweetest puppy picture ever! What a cutie. This week, businessy dreams and friend-making made me happy to be alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! #5 made me smile. Big time!

    Happy Friday, love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cuuuute!! what kind of puppy is that? :) Have a lovely week with Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable little puppy! More photos, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am happy I found your blog! I think we have so much in common!! I have several Etsy shops and wrote a book as well. Okay so mine isn't published yet but I am currently working on it....I think I will definitely need to read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Friday and even better news that your husband is off all week! Oh and freakin adorable puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is so sweet, the puppy alone put a HUGE smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok I read your story about how to get a puppy and it made me smile, I have a very similar story the way we ended up with our furbaby! I stumbled into bath and body works this weekend and discovered they have their fall scents out!! They're my favorite candles! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these posts. I absolutely must start doing them every friday.
    Gatsby is the cutest pup!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favourite chore is laundry! Heck, its not even a chore for me! I just love it. I spend a stupid amount on laundry liquid, fabric softeners, stain removers... I think my laundry might even be the favourite room in my house!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.