Image Map

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Dream Big & Buy the Shoes.




My name is Emelia, sometimes known as Emmy, Mia, or Britney Spear's BFF & I blog at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes.

Awesomesauce. 

I loved reading blogs and also have always had a passion for writing. I was inspired by the way these women poured their hearts out daily and made me smile and laugh so I finally got the courage to start my own.

My favorite book is "A Million Little Pieces." Even though it was kicked out of Oprah's Book Club it was very eye opening.

My favorite post is "Perks Of Being Engaged." 

My soon to be stepson and all his funny phrases. He's been saying "You have got to be kitten me right meow" lately and I laugh every time.



Comments have been turned off, go say hi to Emelia instead! You can find her on instagramtwitter, and pinterest!

No comments: