Image Map

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Jenna Grace


My name is Jenna Grace Adendorff and my blog is www.jenna-grace.com.

Inspirational
(in more aspects than one I hope!)

I’ve always loved writing and I’ve had blogs in the past, but I started regularly blogging a few months ago because I got very sick at college and had to come home for the rest of the semester. I was bored, lonely, and wanted a creative outlet, so I started blogging and instantly loved the whole process of it. 

This one is SO hard. I think I’ll have to go with A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving because it made me feel just about every emotion and it stuck with me for ages. I didn’t want it to end!

My blog is very eclectic. I have things about fashion inspiration, food inspiration, and just life inspiration in general where I write on a more vulnerable level. Like I said before, I hope each post is just as inspiring as the next, but I don’t really have a favorite because I’m in the mood for what I post when I post it… so I guess the current post is always my favorite because that’s what I’m passionate about on that day!

Whenever my sister and I are home on break my family watches Psych episodes. I think we’ve seen pretty much all of them but they just never stop being funny.


Jenna's blog is always so authentic and inspiring! She's one of those people where you feel like you get a real sense of who she is when you read her blog--it's not just posts about current fads and things like that. 

So what are you waiting for? Go check out her blog! You can also find her on bloglovin'instagram, twitter, and pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jenna for the book recommendation and thank you Chelsea for introducing her! :] xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried SO hard to like A Prayer for Owen Meany, but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try it again one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Jenna's work! I love discovering new blogs--can't wait to check hers out :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.