Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Amazon Favorites Lately


Does anybody else remember when we used Amazon primarily to buy books? Textbooks, mostly? What did we even do? Where did we even buy our things? 

I'm just going to level with you. I love shopping. I love malls and Marshall's and Ross and Ulta and all of it. However, Jack has entered a very non-shopping-friendly stage if it's just him and I. So being able to get the things I want online is pretty magical. What a time to be alive, you know?

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I honestly think this is the best thing you can buy on Amazon. I've raved about it before, so I won't go into it now, but it's cheap, it works, and it lasts forever. I'll always have a jar of this.

This bikini. At under $15 for a top and a bottom, I'm a fan. It's cute, true to size, and I'll be wearing it all year. Also, side note: For some reason the link now says "thong bikini" in the description?? I assure you, it is not. 

This foam roller. It's five dollars and makes ending a workout way more enjoyable because it ensures I can actually move my body the next day.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. Worth every single bit of the hype. Dab a little bit of this on any upcoming breakouts before you go to sleep, wake up to them almost gone. It's magical. 

Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement. A glass of this before bed and I sleep so much better. 

What's your favorite thing you've bought on Amazon lately?

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.