Image Map

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

High-Wasited Shorts Round-Up.


Me and high-waisted shorts are having quite the love affair at the moment. 

Unfortunately (I mean, not really unfortunately, because, money), I do most of my shopping secondhand (Sandy's is LIFE) or on sale, and those things are nearly impossible to provide links for.

So I thought I'd do the next best thing and do a round-up of shorts that I would 100% wear, if I don't already own them. With the exception of the first pair, they're all under $30, and if you're anything like me, you'll wear them all summer (ahem, year) long.


If you click on the individual pictures, it'll take you to the link for those shorts and make all your high-waisted shorts dreams come true (Or something like that, anyway).

Click away! Happy shopping, friends! 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.