Image Map

Monday, October 22, 2018

Back From The Dead.

Coming in live today because I am wide awake way too early due to the weirdest sleep schedule ever this weekend. And for that, I can thank the stomach flu sent straight. From. Hell. I'm telling you, hand-delivered by Satan himself. It was honestly maybe the sickest I've ever been, and I am so thankful to be done with that. Also so thankful for the ability to be drinking a cup of coffee without feeling nauseous for the first time in four days. 

You know the cliché that you don't know how good you feel until you're sick? Well that's TRUE. I am still not 100% and still have that weird sickness hangover, but waking up without a pounding head and a desert-dry mouth after puking all night is making me feel amazing. 

Before the stomach flu took me out, I got to wear my cactus costume to my work's annual fall party. I love how it turned out! 



Side note: Really underestimated how prickly those pipe cleaners would actually be and definitely stabbed everyone I hugged. Do di doooo. 

I hope everyone has the best Monday! It is 53 magical degrees here and I have all my windows open and I hope it is just as wonderful wherever you are. I feel like I could probably run a marathon (lies, I would definitely faint and probably die if I tried to walk to my mailbox today because WEAK), but instead, I'm off to Clorox my entire house. Please tell me you're doing something more fun? 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.