Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Date.


Good morning! I'm back after a (much needed) week by the beach. When I hear people say they don't like the beach, I truly don't understand. Nothing makes me feel happier, more refreshed, and more at peace than a day by the ocean. 

One of my favorite things about blogging is that I can sit down and write a bunch of random things I want to share (but that have nothing to do with each other) and call it a coffee date. So let's get to it!

Anyway, back just in time for a hurricane to come barreling through. We should be totally fine here, but we've been under a state of emergency for two days, which is confusing. My best friend is a teacher and they've canceled school for the week, which is so weird when it's not even raining.  If you're in the path of the storm, know you're in my prayers.

Speaking of pumpkin spice coffee, I've made it through September and the first week and a half of October without touching pumpkin spice creamer. I knew this would be the real test on if I could stick with my non-sugar filled coffee, and hey, I'm passing!

Today's my mom's birthday, so yesterday I spent the day teaching Jack to tell her happy birthday. He woke up this morning, popped out of bed, and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAGA! Like he knew it was today. So precious.

On the subject of Jack, we are f i n a l l y  at a place where I can wear earrings and he will not try to rip them out of my ears because he thinks they're pretty. Naturally, I celebrated this by buying ELEVEN pairs of obnoxious earrings last weekend. I know my priorities, okay? 

I currently have approximately 92 fiction books checked out from the library, but I need recommendations for non-fiction books to download on audible. I love listening to a book while I commute or do things around the house, but I can't listen to fiction books (and, you know, I've got 92 of those already). Have you read any good non-fiction lately? You know I love a good self-help book, so if you've got any recommendations, send them my way. 

Your turn - what's going on with you? Wishing you lots of coffee and no bad weather today, wherever you are. Have a beautiful Wednesday! xo


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.