Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Thank You and A Surprise.

You guys.

Your sweet comments, emails, and tweets about last week's post blew me away.  I am so, so, so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you.  Your encouraging words made the worry I had over post that so much better.

So thank you.  Never underestimate the power of choosing to believe in someone else, and then beyond that, choosing to tell them that you believe in them.  To say it made my week would be a massive understatement.  You are all amazing.

I am well on my way to selling 310 products, so thank you.  To keep that going, I have a pretty awesome idea to tell you about.

A Valentine's Day Mystery Box.

Each box includes:
A current product, a new product not even available yet, a product exclusive to these boxes, and at least one other surprise.

In other words, you get at least $40 worth of hearts and glitter and all that is good about Valentine's day for $20.  Free shipping, Guaranteed to be there by Valentine's Day.

So be your own Valentine.  Or send one to your BFF and make her week.  Or drop a hint to your significant other.  You know the drill.

Thank you for being so incredible. I feel so supported on this journey, and that means more than I could put into words.  You are amazing people!  Downright amazing.



Check out this month's featured sponsor:

15 comments:

  1. I love Valentine's day and that mystery box sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Who doesn't love a little pamper gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - CONGRATULATIONS on the novel!! I'm an aspiring writer too. Best, Melissa

    www.animpulseotosoar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I love how positive the blogging world is. I posted something last week that I thought for sure would get nothing but hate mail and I was totally wrong. So many supporters! It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing idea! And I hadn't read your other post and went back to read it and I am SO incredibly excited for you!!! I can't wait to follow your journey. Go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the mystery box idea!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I put you in my pocket and steal you for a day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea! I love your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great idea! have you gotten one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice read! I like the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.