Image Map

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy to be Alive, Because: Jason Street & The Magic of Beginnings.

1.  It's Friday.  This has been one of those weeks where I've had to put the tips I talked about yesterday intro practice many times.  I'm so glad it's the weekend.

2.  This beauty lives on my counter now.  


pretty wax warmer


That's a wax warmer that looks like a mason jar with a gold lid.  In other words, someone, somewhere has designed a wax warmer just for me.  Now my house smells like lavender and vanilla all day long.  Win, win, win.

3.  I've been watching Hart of Dixie.  How did I not know about this show?!  I started watching it because Jason Street is in it and I will watch anything that has anyone from Friday Night Lights in it on pure principal.  I'm kind of just pretending that it's his life post-Friday Night Lights.  AKA, I'm just waiting on Tim Riggins to show.

Tim Riggins Gif

4.  Trips to Hobby Lobby and new fabric. 


polka dot fabric

I'll be back on Monday with some new headbands, and I'm pretty freaking excited about them.

5.  This:


quotes about new beginnings

Cheers to Friday and the magic of beginnings!  What made you happy to be alive this week?

17 comments:

  1. oooh, love the black & white with gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That candle warmer, that fabric and that quote. I'm swooning all over your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that striped and polka dotted fabric! Happy Friday!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Juicy Couture Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are awesome. I never investigated the fabric section of Hobby Lobby, I think I will be making a trip soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that mason jar!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers to Friday (though the days for me tend to blend together!) My happy place this week was sitting by the lake while my kids played and I read a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything about number 3!! I started watching Hart of Dixie and i was like!!!! Plus yes, texas ferever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like i need to watch hart of dixie. that sounds right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that warmer. It's so cute!

    Never have watched Hart of Dixie. Should I start?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a heart of dixie lover too! It's such a cute show - not really anything mind blowing amazing but still cute stories non the less :) And Tim... such a cutie!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started watching Hart of Dixie a while back because nothing else was on, and I ended up getting hooked! Also, I'm loving those fabrics :)

    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that last graphic. Very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the wax warmer!! How pretty. (LOVING your new fabrics!! Can't wait to see the new headbands!) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fabric! And Hart of Dixie is one of my favorite shows that's currently running.. although I didn't watch much of season three. I tend to store episodes and then marathon them and the cable guy came and deleted my DVR. Oh well, that just means I get to watch the whole season at once when it's released. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the fabrics you chose are too cute! i've never seen hart of dixie but i'll have to give it a try, i should like it, rachel bilson is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Hart of Dixie. I kind of want to move to that town. And love the wax warmer- adding it to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving your blog.

    and totally hunting down that mason jar warmer..

    like now.

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.