Image Map

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy to be Alive, Because: Stars, Summer, & Coffee.

1.  I saw The Fault in Our Stars.  It was beautiful.  If you're on the fence about seeing it, read this.

2.  We now live in a tiny studio apartment.  This means when I wake up, my entire apartment smells like coffee.  Which is a beautiful thing.

3.  It's officially summer.   And by that, I mean it has been officially summer to me since May.  I have no idea when summer technically starts, but since I am now an adult with no summer break, any day that is warm and free is dubbed summer.

4.  The entire fourth season of Pretty Little Liars was released on Netflix on Tuesday.  In other news, I have four episodes of Pretty Little Liars left. . .this pretty much covers my reaction to every single episode:


5.  Days of creativity.  I made a necklace this week of my favorite summer colors.


Why are you happy to be alive this week?

17 comments:

  1. I think I stopped watching Pretty Little Liars. I could not follow the storyline at all.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, but every once in a while, I watch an episode or two if it's interesting. Check out my post =) about it. http://okdaydreamer.blogspot.com/2014/05/last-love-song.html

      Delete
  2. the gif in number 4, though. be still my heart. i'm happy for the fact it's friday and i have starbucks and have great weekend plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so annoyed that I couldn't watch last season of PLL- thank you because now I know I can on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that necklace! What a great statement necklace! I think summer is technically at the end of the month but I always say it's Summer when I can lay out and tan. It seems weird to lay out in Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so inspiring with your creative spirit and happiness. You are sunshine in the form of a person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Thank you for sharing PLL is on Netflix... now I know what my next binge will be! lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list!

    Lots of time to read in the evenings, Relay For Life fundraising goal almost quadrupled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful necklace!

    I'm happy to be alive because I can drink nerds slushies from Sonic. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like, I love PLL and all....but we never get any answers!!! It drives me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should show us a pic of you wearing your necklace, I wanna see how it works out. Oh, and it's been summery for me for about 2-and-a-half weeks or so. You are super lucky to have your studio smell of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is beautiful! And PLL... I was losing interest but season four definitely drew me back in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the idea of a studio apartment and the smell of coffee! Simplicity leaves room for creativity! PS LOVE Kristin Wig! She kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great reasons :) That necklace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is summer to me once it's Memorial Day weekend and it's warm enough to hit the beach :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this post! You're right. We have so many things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.