Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy to be Alive, Because: Liars & Anniversaries.

1.  My friend Katie reviewed my book on her blog.  Such an honor to have someone write about my book who had no obligation whatsoever to do so!

2.  Remember this post from last year?  It'll be eight years on Sunday.  I'm so excited to celebrate!

3.  Speaking of years, this Monday marks five years since I started dating Chris.  It's so weird, I feel like it's been way longer than that and I also feel like there's no way it's already been five years.

This is what true love looks like, folks.  Santa hats and elf ears.  And no, it was not Christmas. 

4.  I read We Were Liars this week.  And I actually don't know if this makes me happy or not.  Has anyone else read it?  If so, you know what I'm talking about.  Either way, it was exceptionally written.

5.  It's Friday, I'm off work, and I'm going to spend the entire day making new products for my shop.  Hello, perfect day.  I can't wait to launch this new stuff, I'm super excited about it!

So tell me!  What made YOU happy to be alive this week?


14 comments:

  1. haha. My husband recently took a job downtown and he had not worked there since we started dating. He has to pay to for his parking, and I was complaining about how much more expensive it was compared to just a few years ago. My husband was all, "Umm...it's been 7 years since I worked downtown." I couldn't believe it had been that long. Seems like just 2-3 years ago?

    <3 Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dating anniversary! Hope you guys do something to celebrate :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to celebrate your dating anniversary! The years definitely do seem to go by so quickly :) I haven't read We Were Liars and I honestly don't even know what it's about even though I've seen it everywhere lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I still celebrate our dating anniversary too :) You two are so cute - enjoy your weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darlin! I am loving that little flower crown in your shop! Everything is just adorable!!

    ps I am doing a giveaway, would you like to host it with me?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. We Were Liars is on my list.

    Happy dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The start of summer made me happy to be alive this week!! Love your blog Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So should I read We Were Liars? It's on my to read list but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting about your book! I hope it's going well! And your shop looks so great! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, that is so awesome, Chels! Glad to hear that your book is doing so well in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We Were Liars is on my list- is it worth reading?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! My husband and I just celebrated our 5 year dating anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.