Image Map

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Your New Favorite Blog: Oh Dear Abbey.

You know those blogs that you follow along with, and reading them is like catching up with a friend over coffee? That's how Abbey's blog is. If you read her about me, she'll strike you as a bit of a modern-day Audrey Hepburn. If you know me at all, you know I consider that a huge compliment. 

I've asked her a few questions so you can get to know her better!

Hands-down it has to be the community! I’m sure this response is a dime a dozen, but isn’t the point of all of this to connect with others through our words? Everyone that I’ve had the chance of connecting with so far through my blog has just been beyond wonderful. I can’t wait to meet more people! 


Always, always say ‘yes’ to new adventures.


This video, which I’m sure everyone has seen already since it’s been circulating for a little while. I just can’t get over how cute and funny it is! 

“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn


Comments have been turned off so you can go say hi to Abbey instead!

want your own post like this? click here!
 photo signature.png