Image Map

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

3 Things You Need to Know About.


S-Town. If you're like me and finishing Serial left a void in your life (and season 2 of Serial just didn't cut it), then you need to know about this new (to me) podcast. "John despises his Alabama town and decides to do something about it. He asks a reporter to investigate the son of a wealthy family who’s allegedly been bragging that he got away with murder. But then someone else ends up dead, sparking a nasty feud, a hunt for hidden treasure, and an unearthing of the mysteries of one man’s life." I can't wait to dig into this one!  

$10 & Under with free shipping section. Amazon has a whole section now devoted to things that ship for free and cost $10 or less. Some things are super weird, but there are a bunch of things I probably definitely need. Like this dream/believe/achieve shirt, and this pineapple shirt, because...summer. It kind of feels like shopping the Amazon sale rack. 

Mermaid waves tutorial. Two things: 1) If you add the word "mermaid" to pretty much anything, I am instantly 30x more likely to try it. 2) I had no idea you could use a curling iron like this! I'm going to try it soon. I'll report back! 

Tell me something I need to know about! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.