Image Map

Friday, April 21, 2017

vacation vibes only.


If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I brought our pool floats (Felicia & her cupcake) out of hiding, thus declaring it the unofficial start of summer. Plenty of you were quick to tell me it's not, in fact, summer, and that some of you still have snow on the ground, and I'm sorry you're having to deal with that kind of negativity in your life. My condolences. 

This is Felicia! It looks like they didn't make the cupcake one again this year, so may I suggest the giant popcorn instead?

But here, it is summer. 90 degrees and sunny summer. No really, that's today's forecast. We've got a little beach vacation coming up in a few weeks and I could not be more excited. But, like I blogged about last month, one of my goals for this year is to make my life seem more like a vacation. And being one week out from my birthday (where I started those goals), I have to say...it's going pretty good. 
So if you want to join me in chasing after the vacation life, I've got some suggestions for you. Starting with these giant floats. 
 
When the pool float first had a big comeback, I remember saying to Chris, "What adult is going to pay $25 for a floatie?" Me. I am. And just a little update: Worth every penny. Bonus: It's fun to float on them with Jack, who happens to think giant flamingos are hilarious. 
Not pictured: GIANT margarita pool float. If you don't think I'm adding this one to my lineup, you don't know me.


You also probably definitely need one of these babes. Because if you're going to have a cooler, why not make it easy to carry and also adorable? I have the one pictured (duh) and I can vouch that it works. 

Happy Friday! I'm off to the pool with my giant flamingo and cooler bag full of LaCroix. Because if that isn't the most perfect real life (pretend) vacation day, then I don't know what is. 
 photo signature.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.