Image Map

Thursday, April 20, 2017

I Always Want to Remember 2017: Part 4.

Even if you don't have a blog of your own, I highly recommend looking through all the pictures on your phone once a month. We live in a very cool age of technology where it's easy to just snap a picture and put our phone back in our pocket, but that means lots of pictures (and memories) are just forgotten. Looking back on the month via iPhone pictures reminds me of all the good parts, and I think you should do the same. 

Jack was "in" his first wedding (I say that in quotations because, like I've already told you, he declined to actually be in the wedding once we got there). It was a little bit of a drive away so we were letting him run around after we parked, and all he wanted to do was pick up all the leaves and hand them to Chris. It was precious. 


At least his outfit was cute, though. Priorities. 


The wedding ended with this sunset. Can you imagine a better send-off?





We found a tiny little fake beach town just an hour away from Gainesville and spent the day there.


Obsessed with those cheeks. And those unfair lashes that he will never ever appreciate. 


Jack's first experience with sno-cones. He has since had a second experience with a much happier expression. 


Chris took me shopping for my birthday (which is all I ever want to do on my birthday, anyone else?) and it was hilarious to me to see Jack running around "shopping" for himself. 


We also went back to my favorite, favorite restaurant in Orlando. And yes, I let my kid play with my phone. Desperate times. 


The bench again, because SO TINY.


^This is Sam, my residency friend I've talked about. She took me out for my birthday since Chris had to work. We tried to take so many pictures with Jack, and they all turned out blurry like this. But they still make me happy. 


I view my birthday as the unofficial start to summer each year. This week, we broke out the pool floats and blew them up, which I view as the official start to summer. 

What do you always want to remember about this month?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.