Image Map

Friday, April 14, 2017

More Flamingos, More LaCroix, More Sunshine.

Today is my birthday! I tend to treat my birthday as a new year's day of sorts, with goals and reflection and stuff like that. I usually write a post about what I learned last year or what I hope to learn this year or my goals or dreams, etc, etc. 
While I know life is so precious and every year is a rare gift, I'm not too sad to see the door shutting on 24. Much like we all seemed to feel about 2016, 24 was a doozy for me in a lot of ways, so I'm not too sad to see it go and get to start a new year. 
24 brought me a new city that I love, a house that I love, some great new friends that I love. I got to spend 365 days with my new little BFF who turned into the coolest one-year-old there's ever been. It was a year full of new, good things. It gave me a lot, but I'm not sad that it's over. And I think that's a really good place to be. 
As for 25, I hope it's full of more. 
More flamingos. More LaCroix. More sunshine. More pool days and good books. More iced coffee. More sunsets, more vacations. More bright colors. More good movies and good friends. More happiness. More best friends and family time. More pure joy. More target runs. More beach days. 
I hope you join me in having a really great year full of all of more of your favorite things. Because life is too short for anything else. 
Note: I had to stop several times writing this because I couldn't remember if I was turning 25 or have already been 25 or if maybe I was turning 24? The year is off to a great start, guys. Cheers. 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.