Image Map

Friday, June 9, 2017

3 Things You Need to Know About.



This bathing suit top. I wore it in most pictures from my vacation and got more questions about it than anything I've ever posted. And for good reason-it's the best top I've ever owned.

It used to (and still kind of does) bother me when people lable things as "mom" things. Like, "mom-friendly bathing suits for the summer." What is that? I mean, I wear crop tops and overalls and bikinis and mermaid shirts, so clearly I don't pay attention to this. But I will say...there's something to be said for a bikini you look adorable in and can also bend down to chase your toddler in without being worried it's gonna snap right off. This one is perfect.


Stress relief bubble bath. This stuff is magic. It smells amazing and I can actually feel it relaxes me as I smell it. It's the perfect way to end a long day.

Sarah Dessen has a new book! If you've been around me any amount of time, you know that YA lit is my favorite and that Sarah Dessen is my favorite author ever. I love her. I cannot wait to read her newest book.



Happy weekend! Tell me what I need to know about! 



 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.