Image Map

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Things I Believe in This Week.


Making your own happiness. There's a lot to be said about waking up and deciding to be happy. There's a lot to be said for being in the midst of a bad day or a bad month or a bad year and just saying, "screw it, I'm going to be happy anyway." Make your own happiness, friends. Buy that coffee you love, facetime the friends who make you happy, watch the movie that always makes you laugh. Get outside, take a deep breath, and be happy. 

Trips. All of the trips. Sometimes my view is, Life is short, I should skip being responsible and watch tv in my pjs (because, balance). But right now, it's more, Life is short, let's go all of the places. After seeing how much fun Jack had on vacation, I want to take him adventuring everywhere. I want to go on girl's trips. I want to visit family. Give me allllll the trips. (I blame summer for this one). 

Taking care of your body. I'm two weeks into the Love Sweat Fitness meal plan + exercise guide and am truly amazed at how much better I feel when I take care of myself. You would think I would just learn this lesson already, but nope, here we are, still amazed like I'm just learning this for the first time. 

Sure, I could really go for chips and queso and margaritas, and I've wanted to skip the workouts more than once. But physically, I feel so good. And that's one of the biggest gifts you can give yourself. 

Looking at the bright side. There's a time to wallow and a time to force yourself to look at all the good things. This week, I'm all about those good things. Almost everything in life has a bright side, and focusing on it makes every other not-so-bright-side seem less important. 

What do you believe in this week?

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.