Image Map

Monday, January 15, 2018

3 Things You Need to Know About.

1) These sweatshirts. 

My parents got my these for Christmas and I'm not kidding when I say I've been wearing every single one of them each week. They're so cute and so freaking soft. The first two, especially, feel just like wildfox sweatshirts (ya know, without costing a billion dollars). I loved graphic tees this summer, and since Florida's been throwing some winter at me (BOOOOO), I love these. 
2) Speaking of sweatshirts: Amazon restocked my mermaid sweatshirt!


I have worn the heck out of mine. It's so slouchy and comfy and fun. And you need one. 

3) This cup. 

If you are like most people and "drink more water" is on your neverending resolution list, get a cup like this. It's 35 ounces, you just have to fill it up a few times for the whole day, and you can carry it around wherever you go. I use mine every single day. Pro tip: get these silicone straws. Hydrate yo'self! 

Your turn! Tell me something I need to know about. 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.