Image Map

Friday, January 26, 2018

My Favorite Things I Discovered in January.


Near the beginning of last year, I wrote a post about my favorite things I discovered in 2016. This month, I tried to do the same with 2017, and my brain stopped working. I couldn't think of a single thing I had discovered throughout the whole entire year. It's fine.

Anyway, it made me think that it might be better to do this at the end of every month instead of the whole year. That way me and my unworking brain won't forget things, and we'll get to discover them together. 

Yoga with Adriene True. I've talked before about how her yoga challenges are my favorite, but this one is the best one yet. It's refreshing and motivating and goodness, if you've ever wanted to try yoga, you need to do it. 

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I've always had really good skin, but in the last year, if I'm stressed, I breakout. If I don't sleep good, I breakout. If I eat something other than a vegetable, I breakout. At the beginning of January I decided to stop using everything and stick to one face wash, one serum, and one face mask for two months and see if that helps (I'll let you know!) and while I was trying to decide what to order, I saw this on buzzfeed. 


^^that's after 5 days. Obvs I ordered it. And no joke, the picture above is 100% accurate. It's magic. It also is $8 for a POUND of powder, and you mix just a spoonful with apple cider vinegar whenever you want to make a mask. So basically this will last me forever.

Oui Yogurt. Sam and I discovered this on a New Year's trip. It's the little glass jars of yogurt, because apparently that's how they do it in France (Someone move me to France, please). Let me just throw this out there: There is no way on earth this is healthy for you. It's basically ice cream. But it is so delicious. And I dare you to start your day eating fancy yogurt from a tiny glass jar and not feel like the freaking queen of your neighborhood. 

Vega protein and greens. I love a good protein shake. (Correction: I love a good cheeseburger, but, you do what ya gotta do). I hate finding a protein powder I love and realizing I basically could have eaten a piece of cake for all the sugar they added in there. This one has no added sugar, and it has greens (kale and spinach and broccoli). I am never going to be able to throw those things in a smoothie and enjoy it. This, though, is chocolate, and I blend it up with a spoonful of peanut butter and actually like it. 

What things did you discover this month?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.