Image Map

Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Two Years, My Little Love.

 

Jack,

In two short days, you turn two! While I'm normally one to say that time flies, the past two years have felt like an eternity in the very best of ways. I feel as though I've already lived a lifetime of adventures and love with you already. 

I've said it before and I'll say it a million times more: You are my greatest gift. You are everything I didn't know I wanted and everything I had no idea I needed. 

You light up the darkest of days simply by existing. You're a little firecracker full of joy, and no matter what else is going on, I just can't help but be happy when I'm with you. 

You are downright hilarious. I could write for hours about that, but you find yourself funnier than anyone else, and I love that. I hope you always laugh at yourself. 

You are sweet and stubborn. Curious and clingy. Loud and wild and precious. You are everything good in the world, and I still can't believe you're mine. You have filled my life with so many good things and, for someone who doesn't say a whole lot, you've sure taught me a ton. 

Happy second birthday, my little wild child. The world is a better place because of you. 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.