Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2018

3 Things You Need to Know About || March 2018


ONE || Never FadeI first discovered Katelyn Tarver when her song Weekend Millionares came on an Apple Music radio station and I've been obsessed with her ever since. I'd been counting down the days until her new single released last Friday and it was well worth it. I know most people will probably associate this song with some sort of romantic partner, but the reason it makes me so emotional is that I think it paints a picture of true, pure, non-romantic love. The friend that refuses to leave when times get tough. 

TWO || This bralette. Guys, I have seen this all over the internet, all over Instagram, and all over real life. Every time I go to order one, my size is sold out. Every time I'm at Belk or Dillard's or Macy's, I check, and have never had any luck until this weekend. It 100% lives up to the hype. I can't wait to wear it all summer under everything I own. It's so comfortable and so cute that you don't mind if it shows. 

THREE || Siesta Key! By the time you read this, I'll be on my way to Siesta Key to celebrate my sweet friend's birthday! It's a trip that's been in the works since this summer, and I'm so excited it's finally here! Side note, if you've got any Siesta Key recommendations, holla atcha girl. 

Your turn! Tell me something I need to know about! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.