Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Love You, 2018: Part Three

Part three of this year looked like. . .


Having lunch with friends on outside patios (If you're in Gainesville, this is Emilianos and it is delicious). . .


Meeting my sweet friend's baby. . . 


Lots of snuggles with this guy, who has suddenly forgotten how to sleep through the night (send help). . .



Lots of reflecting. My sweetest friend Kristen sent me this necklace, and it prompted a lot of thought about holding onto things I shouldn't be. . .


Went to Siesta Key with my best girls. . .



Tacos and margs with my blog friend Sam, who was just as amazing in person as she is on her blog. . .


Took advantage of the not-so-hot weather with some time fireside. . .

What did part three of 2018 look like for you?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.