Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2018

Let's Be Mermaids.


If you've been around here any amount of time, you know I have a thing for mermaids. I mean, I'm a sucker for anything tropical that makes me feel like I'm on vacation, but mermaids have a special place in my heart (and my closet). 

A week from today, I'll be on vacation celebrating one of my best friends' birthdays! So naturally, I'm neeeeeding all of the mermaid things. 


Mermaid tail wine stopper. Now when you don't finish your wine, it can sit on your counter and look like a mermaid is swimming in it. How cute?!

Mermaid potion tumbler. For when you're on the beach, getting your mermaid on.

Mermaid pendant necklace. This is on sale for 2.99 so it's really a no-brainer. 

Mermaid earring set. Look at those starfish!

Mermaid wrap ring. I HAVE NEVER NEEDED A RING SO MUCH IN MY LIFE. 

Meri Meri mermaid necklace. This might be my favorite thing on this list. She's so dang cute and I need her. 

Part mermaid necklace. The packaging makes this the cutest gift: "Captivating, mysterious, and magical, you are an eye-catching combination of enchantment and radiance..." I love that!



Real life mermaid tank. I'll wear this all summer, please and thank you. 


Mermaid tee. So simple and pretty! 
Mermaid vibes tank. Spiritual Gangster is my favorite, so this tank is the stuff dreams are made of. 

Part time mermaid. For those days you don't feel like putting total effort in, ya know? 

Mermaids + Mimosas tank. Also known as my new life motto. 

Beach, please sweatshirt. So perfect for Summer nights.

Eclectic mermaid tank. "She dreams of mermaids and motorcycles and meeting a man who can dance." Oddly specific, but I'm into it. 

Mermaid graphic tee. I love a good oversized tee. 


Mermaid sports bra. For getting your fitness on. 


Mermaid off duty swimsuit. For your days off. 

Seashell mermaid bikini. Basically you can be a real life Ariel. 

Off duty rainbow suit. What a beauty!


Honestly, it's gonna be a miracle if I don't buy all of these things by the end of the day. Happy Monday! 


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.