Image Map

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Love You, 2018: Part Four.


Every month, I go through my phone pictures and round up the ones that haven't found their way to the blog, or maybe aren't "blog-worthy" to remind myself of how full my month really was. Part 4 of 2018 was full of Target trips with my best friend. . .


 . . .Taking Jack to see the Easter Bunny (still dying over his face)


. . .Capturing the BEST reaction to his Easter Basket


. . .Torturing Including Gatsby in the Easter festivities


. . .EASTER BEST (sobs)


 . . .I MEAN????


. . .Woke up to this most days


. . .Realized Jack prefers sitting in a chair like an adult.


. . .Spent some time at my parents house, where Jack is (clearly) allowed to do whatever he pleases.


. . .Celebrated my birthday with tacos and best friends


. . .And again with shopping with my mom!


. . .Went out for the best pizza with Sam


. . .And gave Jack his first ever popsicle, and THANKFULLY captured his reaction. I'll just leave you with that.

What did this month look like for you?

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.