Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2018

My Favorite Things I Discovered in April.


Nuun hydration tablets. My dad actually introduced me to these! It's electrolytes without all the added sugar and calories that comes with something like gatorade. It's plant-based, tastes good, and gives you a little bump of energy. A winner!

Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream. I've seen people rave about this forever, so I finally bought the travel size one on my birthday (because, treat yo' self) and holy moly does it live up to the hype. It smells MAGICAL and instantly firms/smoothes/hydrates wherever you put it. 

Foam roller. Guys. HOW did I go this long without ever having a foam roller? My muscles have been so sore and tight after working out, even after stretching, which makes it that much harder to find the motivation to work out the next day. A few minutes with this baby fixes all that. Best $6 I've ever spent. 

GlamGlow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer. This came in my Sephora Play box and I fell in love with it! I almost don't even want to put this here because of how expensive it is, but hear me out! Lots of summer days, I just don't wear makeup. If I'm going to be outside (most days!) there's just no point. So this will take the place of a full face of makeup...at least that's how I justified it haha. It's a tinted, glowy moisturizer that isn't sticky at all. It looks great on it's own AND under makeup! 

Your turn! Tell me what you discovered this month!
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.