Image Map

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

t w e n t y - s i x.


I would like to start off by saying that I spent a few weeks before my birthday freaking out about turning twenty-seven. It just caught me off-guard and I felt like it came super fast. Probably because I was turning twenty-six, not twenty-seven. Just in case you were wondering what my brain looks like these days. 

So I'm happy to report that I did not, in fact, lose a year of my life. I turned twenty-six on Saturday and it was great. I stay pretty consistent year after year about what I want on my birthday...sunshine, good food, and new clothes. I got a little bit of all three this weekend, so I'm gonna call that a success. 

I'm incredibly thankful for another year of life. Twenty-five brought me some amazing people, some fantastic experiences, and a lottttt of learning. I feel like I'm heading into twenty-six as a stronger person, a smarter person, a healthier person and more in tune with myself than I was at this time last year. So I'm going to count that as a success! 

I have a good feeling about this year, and I plan on making the most of it. After all, what a privilege it is to be alive, you know?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.