Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

THANKFUL.

Something I want to be in this year of my life is intentionally thankful. Sometimes thankfulness comes super easy, sometimes ya gotta sit down and force yourself to think of some things you're thankful for. In both times, I want to be intentional about it. 

So, this week, I'm thankful for. . .

Friends who go out of their way to celebrate me. One of my best friends drove two hours just to take me to lunch for my birthday. My other best friend took me out to dinner and drinks this weekend. AND THEY PLANNED A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY TRIP FOR ME. I could cry all of the thankful tears that God put these people in my life at this time.

Jack. I'm always thankful for him, duh. But lately, I've been thinking about how much he's changed my life just by being here. I've become a stronger person, a more patient person, (and honestly a freaking warrior, OKAY?) all because he's in my life. Thankful. 

Fiesty cherry diet coke. I cannot stop drinking these. See also: Ginger-lime diet coke. SO DELICIOUS. 

The library. April has been a wonderful month for library books. And have we discussed how my library doesn't do late fees? Because they don't. It's amazing. 

What are you thankful for this week? 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.