Image Map

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

10 Under $10: Things You (Maybe, Might) Need.


This pool float towel. This is adorable and I need it and you probably also need it.

These pineapple sunglasses. I may be allergic to pineapple (SO SAD), but will that stop me from wearing them on my face? That's a negative.

This off-duty mermaid koozie. At under four dollars, you can buy one for yourself and your mermaid bestie and still come in at under $10.

These unicorn drink floats. Holding your drink in the pool is so overrated.

And also these mermaid drink floats.

This white nail polish. It's white nail polish season! This is my favorite one.

This chapstick. The most tropical flavors to protect your lips from the sun (key lime is my favorite).

The best after-sun lotion in the whole world. It smells like vacation and dreams come true.

This retro water bottle. How cute is this?! It belongs on the beach with me.

These tassel earrings. I haven't been able to wear dangling earrings for approximately two years now (because I have a toddler and I value my earlobes), but these are so pretty!

Happy Wednesday! Treat yo'self!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.