Image Map

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

3 Things You Need to Know About.


Macadamia nut milk. || If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen me crying about mention that I went cold turkey off of my copious amounts of coffee creamer I drink every day. I love me some coffee creamer, but I drink a ton of coffee, so I was consuming waaaaay too much sugar first thing in the morning. 

I got this (at Wal-Mart, of all places), and it has made my life so much better. It's like almond milk, but creamier and sweeter (still no sugar!) and pretty much just magical? You need to know about it.
Pirate Play Center. || It's only May, but this is already the best $35 I will spend all summer long. Jack loves it. It's adorable. It's a pool, a slide, and a sprinkler. We've been playing in it every afternoon and I'll never forget his sweet little laughs from how happy this makes him. 

Walmart grocery delivery. || Okay, I was very skeptical about this. But guys, I GROCERY SHOPPED WITHOUT HAVING THE GET OUT OF MY CAR. You make your list and pay online, then check in when you leave your house. There's a designated spot for you to park in, and someone comes and loads your car for you.  I've never loved grocery shopping at Walmart, but this surprised me in the best way. I'll be doing this a lot more from now on. If you want to try it, click that link and you get $10 off your order!

Your turn! Tell me something I need to know about.
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.