Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2019

The Middle of The Storm.


I've been thinking / reading / listening to a lot about storms lately. How they shape us, how they strengthen us. How they spit us out on the other side as warriors capable of way more than we thought we were. I love when people share their stories about their own life storms, about how what tried to destroy them failed, about all the good things that came from it. 

But here's the thing about storms. 

They hurt. 

Like, a lot. 

So I just want to say, if you're in the middle of your storm...if you haven't come out victorious, haven't had the epic rising-from-the-ashes moment yet, if you're still in the middle of the part that hurts...I see you, and I'm sorry. 

Yes, believe you're gonna make it. I know you're gonna make it. But I also know that right now, it hurts like hell. It's dark and uncomfortable and unfair and seeming never, ever ending. It's okay to acknowledge that. It's good to acknowledge that. 

So hey. If this Monday finds you in a storm of your own, I'm sorry. Storms suck. I've had a few of my own recently, and I can join you in saying, they SUCK. 

You're totally gonna make it. You're already way stronger than you know. The stories you're reading and hearing about people making it to the other side, that's gonna be you. 

But MAN, it sucks along the way. And it's okay to feel that way. 

Sending you all the love and solidarity today. xoxo

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.