Image Map

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Coffee Date: Four Cups In.

I would just like you to know that, in the spirit of authenticity, I just poured myself my fourth cup of coffee while writing this. So we really are having a coffee date. 

If we were having coffee, I'd tell you...

...I got new bedding and it has changed my LIFEEE. Maybe a little dramatic, but it's so cozy and comfortable and makes me happy whenever I look at it, which feels life changing. I got this duvet on Amazon (which totally looks like something you'd buy at Anthropology, except it was only $70 instead of $700) and then found sheets and pillows at Home Goods. I'm obsessed. 

...I'm falling more and more in love with Poshmark. I'm having so much fun thrifting and hunting for the things I think will sell best, and I'm SUPER having fun making extra money (I mean, not real fun, more like adult fun, AKA I'm paying off my credit card. FUN!)

...The warm weather is back and it is glorious. A little sunshine on my skin does wonders for my mood. 
...Last week on Instagram, I asked for people to tell me the best book they've read recently. I added all the suggestions to my library wish list, no questions asked. So I currently have a bag full of books I know nothing about and I'm so dang excited to dig in. 

...I had the slowest Sunday morning and it was so refreshing. I did a hair mask, a face mask, a foot mask (mask QUEEN over here) and drank coffee and watched a church service online in my pajamas. Taking a morning to slow down, not rush around, and just do things for myself made me feel so full, and I'm definitely going to try to do more of that. 

Wishing you a Wednesday full of strong coffee and lots of joy. xoxo
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.