Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2019

My Favorite Things I Discovered in March.


These shoes from TargetMy friend Lindsay told me about these and I'm OBSESSED with them. Leopard tennis shoes...yes please. They're so cute with jeans and cutoffs, and I know I'll wear them all summer, too. They definitely run big. I usually wear a 9 1/2, I got a 9 and they were still a little big. Definitely size down if you get some. 

This hair mask. Lindsay also recommended this hair mask and it's SO good. It makes my hair so soft and shiny without weighing it down or making it oily. I've been using it once a week and loving it. 


My new bedding! Amazon came through with this duvet and I'm obsessed. 

Pillow spray. This isn't the exact one I got (found mine at TJ Maxx, of course), but it is that scent. I also got a eucalyptus one and I spray them both on my pillow before going to sleep. It's so relaxing and refreshing. 

Did you discover anything new and recommendation-worthy this month?! Happy Friday! Hope you have the best weekend ever! 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.