Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2019

Amazon: What I Ordered vs. What I Got.


It's about that time of month where I bless you all with my blurry mirror selfies (you're welcome????) and also the good and bad of my Amazon finds. Fashion blogger I am not, bargain finder I am. You win some, you lose some.

I am in full blown summer mode, and my Amazon buys this month totally reflect that. Let's get to it!



This Polkadot Lace Dress || $29, free shipping & returns. A few of my favorite things in life: polka dots, lace, open backs, and THIS DRESS. This just might be my favorite thing I've ever found on Amazon. To me, it could easily be a For Love & Lemons or Free People dress. It's amazing. I got a medium (6) only because the small wasn't available for Prime and I (obviously) needed it immediately. It's super stretchy and flowy and I love it.



This blue & white romper. || $18.99, free shipping + returns. I LOVE THIS. It's so cute, so flattering, and it looks like a dress but is actually shorts. I already know I'm going to wear this a ton this summer. It's fitted enough to look good, but loose enough to be super comfortable. WIN. I got a small!



This boho yellow dress || $23, free shipping & returns. I wanted to love this so bad, but I just didn't. The color and print are so pretty, but it was just too flowy. Like, I was wearing a potato sack, ya know? Back it went. 



This FREAKIN' ADORABLE palm leaf set || $23, free shipping & returns. I. Love. This. It's so comfy and cute and tropical and I honestly will probably never take it off. I got a small. It's definitely a different color than pictured on Amazon, but I kinda love the color it is, so that's a win. 

A too-bad-to-be-pictured-loser: This silver dress. It was cheap looking, had weird seams everywhere, and the medium was so tight on my hips I thought I might rip it. Pass.

What have you found on Amazon lately?! 




 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.