Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2019

T W E N T Y - S E V E N.

dress

Dear 27, 

You've arrived! I've gotta say, I'm thrilled you're here. I've never been so excited to welcome a new year of life. How lucky I am - during a time when I was desperately craving new and fresh - to get my own personal new year. It's a gift and I'm so thankful for it.

I have high hopes for you. Maybe the highest I've ever had for a year. I hope you're full to the brim. Full of more of the good stuff. More laughing, more slow moments. More time spent however the heck I want to spend it. More speaking out about the things that matter. More time spent in the sunshine. More good books. More living - loud, bold, unapologetic living. 

I also hope you're a year of less. Less caring about things out of my control, less worrying about what other people think, less wasting my time and words on things that don't matter. 

I am full of anticipation to see what you bring. I truly believe you're going to be a year of seeing dreams coming true. 

I am thankful for you already. 

Let's do this! 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.