Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Real Time Coffee Date.


For the first time maybe ever, I'm writing this in real time as I'm drinking my coffee, so it's like we really are having a real-life coffee date. And don't worry, if you're reading it this afternoon, I'm probably also drinking coffee then, too. 

First things first, if we were having coffee, you'd see that my first sip this morning completely skipped my mouth and went straight down the front of my shirt. My white shirt. It's fine. Everything is fine. 

If we were having coffee, I'd tell you that I'm now a Beautycounter affiliate. The number one question I get on here and instagram is what kind of makeup do I use and how do I make my skin look glowy (I mean, y'all know how to make a girl feel good). I'm constantly recommending it, and I'll be honest: Something clicked in my brain. I make money off my Amazon recommendations, why the HECK am I not making money off my makeup recommendations? PS: This and this is what I use to get the glow. 

I'd tell you that today is the eleventh day in a row I've exercised. I have never in my entire life worked out on the weekends, but I made a commitment to do 30 minutes a day for 30 days, even if it was something simple like going for a walk. A third of the way done, and I feel so good.


I'd tell you that Jack is learning about pirates at school, and this is what he looked like when I picked him up yesterday. My heart is STILL exploding. 

I'd tell you that I've been thinking so much about cheering each other on. About how important it is, but also about how EASY it is. My girl Kait is KILLING it with getting her work published all over. Do you know how long it takes to retweet those things so more people can see? Two seconds. My friends Christine and Lindsay started a podcast a few weeks ago, and it took me all of 30 seconds to subscribe and rate it, which helps bump them up in the charts. My best friend Kristen is a BOMB photographer, and it takes the smallest second of my day to fangirl her in the comment section when she posts a new picture on her business account. 

See where I'm going with this? It's so easy, it's free, and it means the whole wide world to your friends. More building each other up! 

Your turn! What's going on with you? And more importantly - did you spill your coffee this morning?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.