Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My Favorite Things I Discovered in May.


Brazilian crush body spray || This smells like PURE SUMMER and I can't get enough of it. If you've ever tried (and been obsessed with the smell of) the Sol De Janeiro bum bum cream, this is for you! 

Moon cheese || In an effort to eat less carbs during the week, I've tried to replace my desperate need for chips with things like cheese. But sometimes you just need something crunchy and salty, you know? These do the job.

Lavender body oil || I've been basically bathing myself in this before bed. The smell helps me fall asleep (no easy task, let me tell ya) and I wake up to the softest skin ever. 

This blow out cream || I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: I have used this to actually dry my hair approximately one time. The rest of the times, I've been putting it in my hair while it's still wet and just letting it dry. It's SO GOOD. Something about it fights the insane humidity that will be here from now until Christmas (thanks, Florida). It makes my hair not frizzy without weighing it down. And it also is a really good actual blow out cream, if you have your life together enough to blow dry your hair (aka, not me). 

Birthday cake almond butter || This tastes just like birthday cake, but it's almond butter. I've been adding it to my smoothies and it makes them taste like a cake batter milkshake. SO GOOD. 

What did you discover in May?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.