Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

My Favorite Things I Discovered in June.


Happy planner notebooks. || I went to Michael's to get a notebook for my conference a few weeks ago, and this is the one I landed on. They had SO many adorable ones to choose from, but I got the one pictured above that says create your own sunshine. I've been writing in it every morning and it just makes me happy! 

Chai tea lattes. || I love chai lattes. I hate how much sugar is typically in chai lattes. So when I saw an unsweetened chai latte mix at Target, I snatched it up. UM, DELICIOUS. Half of this, half unsweetened (vanilla, if you're feeling spicy) almond milk. It's become my favorite afternoon treat. Side note: Amazon has it for $9, but it's only $3 at Target!

Rebel ice cream. || Speaking of treats (and also hating how much sugar is in things), this ice cream is DELICIOUS. I hate how "healthier" ice cream tends to have a chemically taste, and this one doesn't. I've only tried the chocolate peanut butter flavor (which was AMAZING), but my mom says the mint chocolate chip one is good too. 

True & Co bras. || I bought one of these bras on a whim at Target, and HOLY MOLY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. The most comfortable thing I've ever put on my body. It's like butter. I've since bought that one in another color and this one too. Now, I'm gonna level with you: These aren't the sexiest things I've ever seen. But they are the perfect everyday bra. 

Red Closet Shop workout clothes. || We all know by now that I am obsessed with The Red Closet Shop. When they announced they were dropping an athleisure line, it was a no-brainer. I'm obsessed with it alllll. Perfect for working out (and also for not working out, let's be honest here). 

What about you? What did you discover this month?
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.