Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm happy to be alive because of gold & glitter & cheap headbands.


1.  It's supposed to be 88 degrees today, and I will be enjoying every single one of those degrees by the pool.

2.  I haven't really been sleeping, and while that kind of sucks as a whole, I've had time to make things like this:


3.  I love April already.  I got to meet my mom for lunch yesterday and had the best time ever celebrating the start of book & birthday month!

4.  I'm so incredibly close to making my last payment on all things book related.  To help with the final push, I've dropped t h i s  h e a d b a n d down to $8, no code necessary, for this weekend only.  {psst, and I dropped t h i s  o n e down to $5!}

5.  Reading through your question emails this morning is so much fun!  Keep them coming!

What makes you happy to be alive this week? 

s h o p   h e r e :

16 comments:

  1. 88 on Saturday sounds lovely! It's going to be 74 which isn't to shabby, I'm so glad I can finally get back outside again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ampersands are one of my favorite things as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous of the 88 degrees! It's only 43 here today and rainy :( And that glitter ampersand is super cute!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Cookbook Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my book was being published, I wouldn't be sleeping either! I would also be up making aft like you! Congratulations! I can't say it enough. Enjoy the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your weather!! I at least am not freezing here- for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold glitter ampersand is adorable! It's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 88 degrees! I am SO jealous, it snowed here yesterday!!!! Soak it up and please post all of the photos you want on IG and Twitter so I can live vicariously through you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ampersand is SO cute! I totally love it!
    Enjoy your weekend and your gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is warm! I think I need to take me a trip to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ampersand is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The glitter ampersand is on my DIY list whenever I make the time! Just bought the gold bow head band...anything I can wear to a UCF game (black or gold) is absolutely a must by me! Really wanted to lay out by the pool today, but tomorrow is looking more promising!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that ampersand! Now I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That glitter ampersand is so cute!! I love it!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on that ampersand! You're so crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm jealous of your 88 degrees and poolside time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that "&"! Would look great at my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.