Image Map

Friday, April 11, 2014

On fridays we talk about being happy.



1. Um, my book comes out on Monday.  Really, this could be reasons 1-5.

2.  My best friends are coming over tonight to celebrate birthday/book weekend by going out for pho and champagne.  Does life get any better?  No, no it does not.

Sassy. 

3.  These were delivered to my work yesterday.  Please just look at that card.  I love him.  He's my person. 



4.  MY BOOK IS ON AMAZON.  This is real life, my friends.  And real life is good. 

5.  The next time I blog, I will officially be a published author.  That is insane.

Have the best weekend ever!  If you're wondering about me, I'll just be off partying like it's 1999 like I'm turning twenty-two and I have a book coming out on Monday.  And listening to this on repeat, obviously:



What made you happy to be alive this week?

15 comments:

  1. Have the best weekend EVER! You deserve to celebrate as much as you want! :)

    Also, the flowers are beautiful, and his message is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your book :D I'm sure you'll have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited for you! and that card is SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!! You're the luckiest unicorn in all the land, sending you good vibes and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still cant get over that you're published! Heading over to amazon right now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH AMAZON!!! Ah-mazing! You are incredible! I love the pho and champagne combo. I would totally do something like that with my friends! Lol Have a great weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful - congratulations!! What an accomplishment. All the best dear :)

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are gorgeous!!! Have an awesome weekend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That note! So sweet! I love how supportive he is of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo woo! So awesome! And congrats again! Absolutely love the card! So sweet. Pho? Amazing. One of my favorite things to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Wow!!! I am checking your book out on Amazon right now. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's monday so you are a legit author, girl!
    running to amazon now - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.