Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Q U E S T I O N S

Happy almost-Friday!  I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving April so far.


Florida life is the best life.

Anyway, a lot of you have either emailed me or commented here that you would be interested in hearing more about the whole book writing//publishing process.  That's great with me, because writing is my favorite thing to write about.  Ironic, yes?

I don't want to write a blog that doesn't answer any of the questions you have, so speak up!  Either comment or email me email me your questions, whether they're about writing or something else, and I'll do my best to answer them all in a post next week!

Have a beautiful Thursday! xoxo


come say hello here:

11 comments:

  1. Super cute picture! And yes, we would LOVE to hear more about the process of you writing your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost Friday! This photo is so cute, wish I could be on the beach with my honey right NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me to the list of people who want to know more about your writing/publishing process! So inspirational! I've lived in Florida..ok more like Alabama (I was in Pensacola for Navy stuff). It was beautiful and I love the weather there. I've spent a little time in other parts too. You're a lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida life IS the best life. :)

    I have two questions.

    1. How long did it take you to complete your original rough manuscript?

    2. How long did you query before you found a publisher?

    Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to read your post on the publishing process!! I have about a million questions, but I'll try to narrow some down and email you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sunshiny photo makes me so jealous! Enjoy the beach and the warmth for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet the publishing process is an interesting one...can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure that Florida life is awesome! We talked forever about moving there, but I think we're staying in Memphis for now. As much as we love the beach, we love Memphis too. And at least it's in driving distance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you start and what inspires you to write?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to email you some questions! Thanks for much for the opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That glitter and sign is adorable!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.