Image Map

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Because I want to remember every single second.


Blogging is cool for a whole lot of reasons, but one of my favorite reasons is that it's pretty much an online journal that catalogs weeks and months and years.  If you have a blog, you'll be able to look back at it years later and see how your interests changed, how your dreams changed, how you changed.

Chances are, if something is big or important to you, you blog about it.  And I just really like the idea of one day being able to type in an address and see the past years of my life--pictures, emotions, gifs, and all.

This week, I have been overwhelmed by the fact that people are actually reading my book.  That's crazy to me! I mean, obviously that was the goal, but it's one thing to hope and pray and cross your fingers that something is going to happen, and a completely different thing to see something actually happen.

So here are a few texts and tweets from this week that made me stop what I was doing and just soak in the fact that this is real life.  










w h i l e   y o u ' r e   h e r e :

22 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success of your book! I can't imagine how exciting that is to have people respond to your writing!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome! congrats lady :) definitely need to check out your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dream come true for you! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to keep us all updated on this awesome journey of yours! We love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!!!! Such great moments. Soak it all in. You earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome!! Cannot wait to get a copy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome!!! Enjoy every moment!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEYOND amazing! Soak it all in, honey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you!! Still!! haha. I ordered the book last week and I'm just waiting for the "shipped" confirmation from Amazon wohooo!! Reading it lakeside next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how awesome is it that you wrote a book!?! congratulations on that! I'm adding it to my "to read" on goodreads list as we speak!

    and I agree, one of my favorite things about my blog is documenting my life as it happens. there are so many moments that I remember even more vividly because I posted about them. fleeting moments suddenly become permanent fixtures in our minds. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so inspirational. this just puts a huge smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited to read it tomorrow on my day off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! This is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome! I think it's so inspirational that you had a dream and just went for it! I'm going to have to add your book to my reading challenge this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is amazing!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I'll have to get it so I can read it on the beach this summer!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am definitely scooping your book up! Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is great!!! Congrats on your achievement and success, it's such a huge feat not only to write a book but also to have the guts to put yourself out there like that. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are such an inspirational role model!! I love seeing "evidence" of awesomeness. You nail it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great post. I love those texts you received. Must have made your day or week even. Glad your hard work is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO COOL! your blog is darling - im going to have to check out your neat book!

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so wonderful! Congratulations on your book--it's so nice to get good reviews like this!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.