Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2014

With Flowers in Your Hair.


Since the beginning of March, the days I've gone without wearing some sort of flowers in my hair have been few and far between.  I foresee this continuing for the rest of the summer, and that makes me really happy.  Summer breaks may be a thing of the past, but I can certainly wear flower crowns to work, because nothing makes me feel like celebrating summer quite like wearing flowers in my hair.

c l i c k  h e r e for flowers for your hair and get 20% off with code: MAYFLOWERS.

What do you do to celebrate summer?

10 comments:

  1. I just got your package in the mail this week! I am excited to show off your adorable work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are preaching to the choir over here, sister! LOVE flower crowns and anything that screams sunshine and carefree living;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! I agree it's time to start wearing flowers! And %20' off! Can't wait to check it out when I'm off work tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time here...your blog is so very sweet. Love your graphics too. :)

    I live in Trinidad, so it is pretty much 'summer' over here every single day. It is always hot...sometimes too hot. I am a teacher, so I get two months off, July and August...I always plan a trip then, call me crazy but I usually go somewhere cold. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers are so fun, and I feel like they look so bohemian and laid back if you wear them right. And if you wore it with like a flowy dress it'd be so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so adorable! I especially love the orange and purple flower hair clips. I'm thinking of ordering one or two things from that site for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute and amazing!! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Happy Sunday!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.