Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Spending December: A Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt.

One of the things on my December list was to go on a Christmas light scavenger hunt. I've seen a lot of these floating around pinterest, but I wanted to make my own based on what I know the area around us will have. 

I've never done one of these before, but I'm thinking it's going to be a new tradition! A thermos of hot chocolate, Christmas music, and a camera to take pictures of all of these things--that's just a scrapbook waiting to happen. 


Doesn't that sound like so much fun? Christmas is just my favorite thing! If you do this, let me know! I want to see your pictures!

Have you ever done a Christmas light scavenger hunt? Are you going to do one this year?

21 comments:

  1. Fun! We have plans to go Friday, I'll need to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I just got an e-mail that Uber will take you on a Christmas light tour, so this seems like the perfect thing to pair that with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!!! Half of that stuff can be found in my neighborhood haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done one, but it looks like something I have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am officially printing this off and doing it. I'll take pictures for you. Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds SO fun! I can't wait to try this when I am home with family for the holidays :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea , would love to try it!
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea! You always surprise me with how creative you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun idea! I might steal this and use it with the boyfriend and his kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, that sounds like such fun! I don't think I've been on a Christmas light tour, though, since I was really little. We used to go to this one neighborhood that was full of competitive neighbors - the decorating was wild and SO much fun to drive through! Not sure where those sorts of neighborhoods are in the Chicago area, though. :p
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun is this?!? What an awesome idea and a cool tradition to start doing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this before but it looks so fun! Brew some hot chocolate, grab a couple of candy canes and hit the road :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. well if the idea wasn't good enough, you definitely won me over with the cute graphic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope my comment went through :/ i didn't see a confirmation

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! We always go out and look at lights with our kids, all bundled in pajamas with hot cocoa, and it is the highlight of my year. I think we need to add this list to our drive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh so excited t do this!!!! My in-laws house will cover many of them!!! I'll post when I do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.