Image Map

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Cup of Coffee & A Slice of Life.


Fall (and hi, as long as you're on my blog page, it's fall, OKAY) makes me want to have all kinds of coffee dates. With friends, with a good book, with myself and a pumpkin muffin. I'd love to have a coffee date with all of you guys, where we could talk about life and fall plans and the controversial topic of whether or not you like pumpkin spice lattes. But since we're all spread out across different states, a virtual coffee date it is. 

If we were having coffee...obviously we'd be drinking pumpkin coffee. I'd tell you I save the pumpkin creamer for September-November, so just tasting it makes me so happy and it instantly feels like fall. 

I'd tell you that I've discovered Lularoe leggings, and that I think they're worth every bit of the hype. Now I want to try alllll the rest of their clothes. If you're a consultant and want to collaborate, holler atcha girl. 

I'd tell you that my favorite author has a new book coming out. Sarah Dessen announced that her thirteenth (!!!) novel will be coming out in summer 2017, which means I will wait almost a year for this book and then gobble it up in a day. I'm so excited!

Since we're talking about fall, I'd mention that this is the first time I haven't had decorations out on September first. 

I'd tell you that in my perfect world, Saturday would have been spent getting fall decorations down from the attic, running to hobby lobby to fill in any gaps, and turning my new house into an autumn wonderland. 


But then I'd also tell you that in my "perfect" world, I would have missed what actually happened, which was letting Jack swing for the first time and hearing him giggle uncontrollably because he loved it so much. I don't think I have to tell you which one was more perfect. Decorations can wait. 

Cheers to pumpkin coffee and the good things in life. Happy Tuesday, friends. 
 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

say whatcha need to say.