Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Thankful Fridays: Hobby Lobby & Blueberry Muffins.


Happy Friday!  This week, I'm thankful for: 

1.  Dunkin' Donuts Blueberry muffin coffee.  My house smells like a blueberry muffin right now, and it's pretty amazing.  

2.  The fact that this is what blogging looks like this morning: 



My little buddy.  Also,  yesterday a lot of you asked me what kind dog he is.  He's a Shiba Inu...a breed that I had no idea existed until I laid eyes on Gatsby and knew he was meant to come home with me. 

3.  The Valentine's Day section at Target.  Because pink and gold, that's why.  And because these babies will all be half off starting February 15th, and really...aren't heart shaped bowls perfect for all year long?  

4.  This Emily Freeman quote: 

      "What is your moon, your airplane, your boy-wizard book?  What is your brave lyric, your odd first chapter, your new business motto?  What is your crazy idea?  No, not your perfect idea.  Not your logical, well-planned, power-pointed practical idea.  There's a place for those too.  But many times the most logical ideas start out crazy.  What is your crazy idea and what should you do with it? 
      Maybe you should chase it."  
                     
5.  Trips to Hobby Lobby.  There's not a lot that can put me in a good mood as fast as perusing aisle after aisle of craft supplies can.  Here's the outcome of yesterday's trip: 



You can pre-order it HERE.


What are you thankful for this beautiful Friday?

Check out this month's featured sponsor:

24 comments:

  1. Gatsby is adorable! One of my dogs hangs out right by my lap top trying to win my attention too! So funny.

    Hobby Lobby! I can spend hours and dollars in that store for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE me some hobby lobby! and your puppy is so, so cute! i just want to squeeze his little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww look at that little puppy face! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Chels! And I love the look of your blogging morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh craft stores and their ability to make us happy. =] It's the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your dog is such a cutie!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog is so stinkin cute!! And that & flowers is so cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that his name is Gatsby! And your Hobby Lobby trip was a success, I love it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that quote!! Happy Friday! My friend has a Shiba Inu named Ruby and she is quite the snob! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dog is precious! Hobby Lobby trips are always the best! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait to hit up Target for the Vday clearance!!! I think I'll need to start getting all my wedding decorations early!

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a little cutie! Seamus like to sit with his paws on my laptop. Makes it kinda rough to type but oh so adorable! What a great Hobby Lobby trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always lovvve checking out the dollar section at Target. They have so many cute things for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the cutest dog!!! Is that breed closely related to a fox? He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE pretty much all Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Your puppy is absolutely adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so so obsessed with that quote by Emily Freeman. Also I've been avoiding Target like the plague because I know I will want ALL of the adorable heart things and I really shouldn't be buying them (until February 15th that is).

    ReplyDelete
  17. a)Your dog is adorable
    b)Target is dangerous
    c)I love your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww you're little blogging buddy is adorable!!
    http://in-aeternum.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gatsby is just adorable! Such a sweetie. And I love your Hobby Lobby craft! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been wondering if the Blueberry flavored coffee is good, sounds like I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh. Em. Gee.!!! I LOVE that floral ampersand - it's gorg! I just looked at your other products. Do you ever do custom orders? I think I might be interested in that but in the @ symbol... is that even possible? I would love it for my office...
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for 2 $75 Belk Gift Cards here!!!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.