Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

All Gold Everything.

And maybe some pink, too.

I know it's a few days late, but the Pretty Lovely Littles February collection is ready, and it's safe to say I'm just the slightest bit obsessed.


I think it's pretty obvious that I was inspired by a certain holiday coming up, but really, how could you not be?  It's the month of love..also known as the only month where you can cover your house in pink and glitter and your husband can't really say anything about it, because hello...you're celebrating a holiday.  I tried to make things that I thought would be perfect for Valentine's Day, but perfect for after Valentine's day, too.  Enjoy! 


Happy Monday!  Have the best day ever. 


Check out this month's featured sponsor:

23 comments:

  1. Yes. Love the pink tassels! I think I am getting ready to make some for my nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so dainty and cute. I love it! Too bad I haven't really thought about Valentine's Day yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and Valentine's is the perfect excuse to add a little pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty perfect as the dinner party I am hosting next week is gold/white. I love gold and pink a great deal (it's a nice mix of the classic with the whimsical.)

    New to your blog and loving it xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of these ideas! what a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! And I agree, Valentine's Day is so fun, how could you not be inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I am loving gold right now, thank you for speaking to my shiny glitter obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I literally love all of these. This is the kind of colour palette that I wish I could include in everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never, ever go wrong with pink and gold :) Especially when there's glitter involved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink and gold is my favorite color combo. Throw in a little taupe/tan and it's perfection ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh this makes my heart happy- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet and feminine colour scheme! Very pretty =)

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  14. My office is pink gold + white and I LOVE it. They are such pretty, nice to look colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so sweet! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE your stuff! I really really really want that headband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! Perfect additions to your shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these are just so pretty! I love the colors! So delicately beautifulllll :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love anything gold! That headband is gorgeous!

    <3,
    Pamela
    http://sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I NEED THAT PUP. how darling. and i love your little blog! so happy i found it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow the colors go so well together - beautiful!

    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com x

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.