Image Map

Friday, March 27, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Diary of This Girl.


My name is Megan. I live in Seattle and write at Diary of this Girl.
Eclectic. 
That's a tough one - my current favorite, however, is 'Gone Girl.'


This year, I have learned that sometimes, I need to put my own happiness first; it is impossible to please everyone. I have gone through several big changes, such as moving, entering a new relationship, and switching jobs, as well as some that are more minor: lightening my hair, redesigning my blog, etc. I know how important it is to help those around me, but I believe it is equally important and valuable for me to be happy. 

'Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.' - Marilyn Monroe
I believe this post, 'Beach Time, Playtime' is one of my favorites! I share several photos from my recent trip to San Diego. I had lunch and then played at the beach with one of my girlfriends, Angie. Though chilly, the water was gorgeous! There is something so peaceful and relaxing about being at the beach; I cannot wait to go back! 




I usually don't read too many fashion blogs, because they tend to sometimes seem so perfect and impersonal to me. Megan's, however, is the best of both worlds. She has gorgeous posts on all things fashion, but she's also real in her posts. You can just tell when someone's personality shines through in their blog. 

Go see for yourself! Comments have been turned off so you can go say hello to Megan! You can find her on twitter, instagram, and pinterest. You can also drop her an email and say hello!